Every year, solo practitioners and small firm lawyers retire but aren’t sure how to sell their practices. The Guide to Selling Your Florida Law Practice answers key questions about this process and sets you on the path to sell your firm so you can realize the benefits from your hard work.
In this book you’ll learn:
- How Much Your Firm Is Worth.
- The Four Ways You Can Leave Your Firm.
- Why So Many Attorneys Don’t Sell for Actual Firm Value.
- Common Mistakes When Selling a Firm and How You Can Avoid Them.
- How to Ethically Sell Your Firm.
- Two Dangers You Must Avoid to Successfully Sell Your Firm.
- What Factors Will Make Your Firm Be ‘In Demand.’
- How to Improve a Firm to Increase Its Value.
Written by Ed Alexander, a Florida business attorney who’s been helping lawyers and business owners sell for the past 24 years, this book will put you on the path to selling your practice.
PRAISE FOR THE GUIDE TO SELLING YOUR FLORIDA LAW PRACTICE!
“The Guide to Selling Your Florida Law Practice is a true must-read for all solo and small firm practitioners. Dying at your desk is always an option, but not one that works to the advantage of your family. Instead, by using this guide you can maximize the return on your lifetime of hard work.”
Peggy Hoyt, J.D. M.B.A., B.C.S, Board certified Specialist in Wills, Trusts, and Estates, and Elder Law
“Understanding and deciphering how much your law firm is worth is a difficult and complex task. You know it’s more than just the furniture and computers, but you can’t figure out how to account for those intangibles. Ed Alexander simplifies this process and shows you how to accurately estimate the full value of your firm. If you want to be an informed seller and make the choices that are best for you, you need to read this book!”
Patrick Wilson, J.D. Sr. Practice Advisor, Atticus
Get In Touch
7575 Dr. Phillips Blvd. Suite 135 Orlando, Florida 32819